Saturday, November 22, 2008

Manly food

As if I didn't have a masculine enough persona (what with my penchant for bubble baths and bath salts), I now have fallen in love with yogurt. I just tried yogurt for the first time in probably 25 years the other day and I'll be damned if it isn't just the most fantastic treat ever created.

Despite the fact that when I eat yogurt my self image goes from this to this, I can take solace in the fact that yogurt is better for me than any of the other treats I jam down my throat in a given day, namely:
  • Fruit Gushers
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • Chocolate chip cookies
  • Spam - the miracle meat
I admit, that I have a terrible fear of yogurts with the fruit at the bottom. The mere site of them sends me into an uncontrollable dry heave. I'm seeking help for this by watching highly informative and inspirational Jerry Springer shows.

Any way, try some yogurt today. You and your taste buds will be happy you did.


No comments: