Monday, December 15, 2008

I live!

I am back from a 10-day spiritual journey of gargantuan proportions. It was intense and prevented me from writing. You wouldn't believe it: My Internet connection was down; there was a death in the family; the dog ate my homework; I was overcome by a deblitating bout of fugoparkicspinobatosis; David Caruso kicked MY ass. In any event, I feel reborn, shoved back out of a warm and cozy placenta and into the world.

Oh hell. I’ll be honest: I just haven’t had time to write my blog. The last week, I’ve spent much of my time reworking my resume and applying for several rather lucrative web content management positions around the Cleveland area. Much to my surprise, I have been called back for interviews. The prospects are good.

I will begin blogging on a regular basis again very, very soon. I have much to tell you, my disciples!

Be cool; stay in school.

1 comment:

manda said...

it is extremely exhilarating to finally show the camera how i really feel about having my photo taken...

good job on the job hunt! so few people are having as much success as you seem to be with the interviews etc. . ....... .... . dot dot dot.